Monday, August 25, 2014

I Will

Today was the first day of school and with everything going on I forgot to write and schedule a post. However, if I want this to continue, it needs to happen.


This year I am entering the classroom with more confidence, more excitement, and more hope. I will make mistakes, some great and some small, but I will learn from them. Some of those mistakes will directly impact students and I will need to apologize. I will try new things, fail, and try again. When parents approach, angry or upset, I will try to keep in mind that they want the best for their child and are doing what they think is right. When children approach, we will celebrate victories, empathize in sorrows, persevere through challenges, and learn tough lessons together. I will be more than a dispenser of information, rather a caring person, striving to encourage and promote children to be their best. I will be a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment